Post subject: Re: Some help would be nice !
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:13 pm 
Site Admin

I will keep some of these suggestions in mind and use the in the current game we are developing.

Software developer and Forum admin
exosyphen studios.

Join us on FaceBook!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:49 am 

that's a great idea i must add ... and by the way what's the name of the new game u're making and also how's it like ?

.... i have a request , if u have time to spare could you take a look to all the names down here and tell if i've missed something [ even if there are mods , expansions , games ] ...i don't know if these are all the games [ pc versions ] ... at this moment the countdown is at 11 games [ included also expansions , mods ] and they are :

hacker evolution
untold
fall of the internet
editor sample
hack or die
lunch break
hacker elite
mathias intro
virus valeo
flight zero
reinsertion

... i'll make a video to show that all the 11 games are working ... but in a while ... later

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:38 am 
Site Admin

The new game is called Hacker Evolution Duality (http://www.hackerevolutionduality.com/private)

Most of those names are not actual games, but mods.

exosyphen studios.

Join us on FaceBook!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:30 pm 

that's just awesome :P ...i've read all there is in that link about the game , ...but i'm waiting for a demo , and if i like playin' it i'll buy the game [ money is no problem :lol: ] ... and i must say that reading all that description about the game i'm quite curios now ... i'm not a pre-order fan so i'm waiting for the final one , i have patience .... also congrats for the game ...also could it be more difficult ? ... :D

... now with my problem [ about changing music while changing mods ] .... here's the link to that video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOtwqE5J8zg ... my advice is to watch it on 720p hd for a better view ... for now i'm done with backgrounds [ thought about it and since there's 11 mods the idea of making 11 new skins just freaked me out :lol: ...if there were 2 or 3 , in that case yes .. but like this no way .... :P ...also this one is with some of the music from it , if you ever wondered http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGPNyGfBWH4 ... also i'll get back in a while with more info about changing the music while changing mods [ that in case i manage ] ... 'cause now i have no time . other things to do .

ps : i've changed something in it [ main background / some buttons etc ] , only 'cause i didn't like them ..and now i must say it looks pretty cool [ in my opinion ] ...well have a good day or evening !

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:32 am 
Site Admin

The upcoming game is going to be a lot more complex and with more features.

exosyphen studios.

Join us on FaceBook!