Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: so you're just going to remove the topics on feedback?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:15 pm 

@welshboy1971

your comment only makes sense in the light that you really don't want a "Hacker Simulator" but a Puzzle game with a "hacker" layout pushed on top of it.
If that is all you want than I'm totally cool with it, but it's not what the game promised us and thats bs.

This is a very very very very bad Hacker Simulator.
Don't buy it if you want a Hacker Simulator, but if you want a puzzle game with annoying and repetitive mini games with a hacker theme, go for it!

Gonna start posting in the steam forum now as well, at least there (or so i hope) they can't just delete posts they don't like.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:24 pm 
Site Admin

We have forums for like 9 years.
I can count on my fingers how many times I deleted any posts. (Except for the obvious spam bots).

The scope of this forum is (in any order):

- Engage in social conversation of any kind, as long as it is not offensive.
- Ask for support for our products.
- Offer feedback, which we appreciate.

Coming here and posting EPIC STATEMENTS, such as "you should scrap the game and refund everyone", is considered as being offensive.

Did you notice that you were the sole supporter of this idea?
How about the other few tens of thousands of people who bought the game and like it?
Should I just kill their license and refund the money because YOU SAY SO?
Who are you? The self-elected representative of gamers worldwide?
The game has been reviewed by plenty of publishers (who wouldn't have published it otherwise).
I also got a flood of requests from big media, to review it. Some of the big names even insisted they get their copies ASAP. Read it again. They requested.

Where does this put your post?
Feedback? No.
Support? No.
Social conversation? No.

---
For a fact, today I entered MediaMarkt in Cologne (Koln) and shuffled through tons of games.
After seeing 100+ games I really HATED, I ended up buying Tomb Raider Legend and Anniversary. I lost my previous copies and I want to play these again.

Should I now go to the forums of those 100+ developers and ask them to scrap their game?

---
There are plenty of people here on these forums who are active members for years.
They know better then everyone else the amount of moderation I really never do.

We are an open company, and we discuss and interact with our gamers.

---
I have absolutely nothing against you that you don't like our game. There is NO game developer in the world who has developed a game that EVERY SINGLE gamer on the planet enjoyed.

But coming here and expressing that opinion with some EPIC false statements, just because you try to gain some form of popularity and attention ... will not be tolerated.

----
I am asking everyone else, not to escalate this thread into a meaningless discussion.
Let's all focus on something else more interesting.

Software developer and Forum admin
exosyphen studios.

Join us on FaceBook!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:55 pm 

well i would love to be able to access the user area (because of my pre purchase) and would LOVE LOVE to get ahold of the 2 older games just to see if I would enjoy them better, but my problem is it took me a week to change my email address through steam (because of my old email being hacked and not being able to access it) and this new email address doesnt have the steam purchase ticket...so i might be S.O.L though i will probably try and get ahold of steam to see if they can resend as I feel if this is the case for us that pre ordered, I'm missing out. Hey Robert is this true? Can I check out the old versions????

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:06 pm 

so robert... why DID you in fact delete my thread than?

you go on about a rent cause somebody said they wanted you to refund everyone...well i never did that, but you sure as hell deleted my thread anyway.

hell i didn't even consider getting a refund cause i still have hopes that you guys may some day produce a game that i want to play.

i too, play a lot of games and i have bought a few games on steam that i didn't like and i didn't play them more than 2 hours (tops!) but rarely do they leave me in the rain standing like this one, and thats why i wanted to make my opinion heard and WARN others that this is not the game they may be expecting. "Hacking Simulator" really?

you deleting my thread is just going to make me try that much harder telling people how i feel about this puzzle game.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:16 pm 

he deleted it bc of my posts about telling him they should refund everyone...but ya you're right he should of just deleted my post instead of the whole thread...and I was a little harsh yesterday...think just a bad day and was wanting to relax but was getting frustrated bc I had a game with no instructions and alot of issues popping up...eh, i'll live.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:18 pm 

bradb2011 wrote:
well i would love to be able to access the user area (because of my pre purchase) and would LOVE LOVE to get ahold of the 2 older games just to see if I would enjoy them better, but my problem is it took me a week to change my email address through steam (because of my old email being hacked and not being able to access it) and this new email address doesnt have the steam purchase ticket...so i might be S.O.L though i will probably try and get ahold of steam to see if they can resend as I feel if this is the case for us that pre ordered, I'm missing out. Hey Robert is this true? Can I check out the old versions????

Im sure if you work with Robert to supply him with some sort of proof he will sort you out. With him being at the game convention though it might take him a little longer than normal to respond but he will :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:19 pm 
Site Admin

@bradb2011: Sure. Just email in a request.
@CertusAT: Yes. When the ratio is 1 to xx.xxx ...

I deleted the whole post and that involved all replies (without being anything problematic with the replies).

Feel free to try harder.
It's not like we are performing the largest scam in the world and you are Superman saving the world.
It will turn out to be nothing more than a waste of time. Both mine and yours.

There are demos available, screenshots, videos, etc.
99.99% of the people will go on as usual.

1. Hear about the game.
2. Checkout some screenshots and videos.
3. Play the demo
4. If they like the demo, they buy the game, play it, and move on with their life.

There are no "poor souls" to be saved/warned/etc.

If you have so much positive energy to share, why not go out in the real world and help real people with real problems? I do that on a daily basis.
I made a goal to be nice to someone EVERY DAY I go out.
It makes me feel better.

exosyphen studios.

Join us on FaceBook!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:20 pm 
Site Admin

welshboy1971 wrote:
Im sure if you work with Robert to supply him with some sort of proof he will sort you out. With him being at the game convention though it might take him a little longer than normal to respond but he will :)

Probably ;)

exosyphen studios.

Join us on FaceBook!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:25 pm 

i just emailed steam to resend my confirmation email to my new addy...should have it within a few days...but ya I pre purchased for 19.96 a week before the set beginning of august release only to find out the first week of august it was pushed back to the 15th

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:28 pm 
Site Admin

bradb2011 wrote:
i just emailed steam to resend my confirmation email to my new addy...should have it within a few days...but ya I pre purchased for 19.96 a week before the set beginning of august release only to find out the first week of august it was pushed back to the 15th

Send me a printscreen of your gameslist or add me as a friend on STEAM (exosyphen), and you don't have to wait for one week.

exosyphen studios.

Join us on FaceBook!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next