Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hacker Evolution: Untold for Mac
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:42 pm 
Site Admin

Hello,

Those of you that already own the PC version and wish to also buy the Mac version, there is a 50% discount coupon code available in your user area account.

Software developer and Forum admin
exosyphen studios.

Join us on FaceBook!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:48 pm 

Hi all,

New to the game and the forum. I am using a French Mac Book Pro, so without any numeric keypad and trying to use the latest demo version.

robert wrote:
Luther_IMF_Hacker wrote:
Hey,

I downloaded the demo for mac but I can't type a point: . (this)

Could it be that it's a bug or what....
BTW, do you know when the full version comes for mac, I like this game :P :D

Typing a point works fine here....
The full version will be out shortly :)

So, I have the same problem : impossible to get the decimal point or any digit (the "shift" way does not work). The only way to get any is in fact to switch to "numlock" config, thus getting the digits and decimal point on the right part of the keyboard. It then works fine but is absolutely not pleasant to use as you have to switch back to "numlock off" to get the letters back on the keyboard.
BTW, the "Tab" does not work when you have several servers on the screen : even hitting several times "tab" will only display the first one, i.e. the closest one (-11).
So, so far the game looks interesting but is absolutely unpleasant to use on a laptop without numeric keyboard.
Is there any way I can help you fixing this problem ?

Claude

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:52 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Claude,

I wil notify our Mac coder about this, and come up with a solution.

exosyphen studios.

Join us on FaceBook!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:22 am 

Hi , firstly great looking game , I visited the mac site and selected purchase full version MAC , I went through using my credit card as the paypal link is old and dysfunctional , I didnt know what delivered meant and half the emails bounced into junk,

Just realised the system wrongly sells us mac people a PC Version and that is awaiting me in my user area.

Before I realised about delivery not being a disc in the mail I D/l'd the mac demo unfortunately I cant type crucial commands as the SHIFT dosnt work so no _ just -or- and this is at the beginning!!!!!!
stuck at
download secure_control etc as no _

I hope the MAc full version dosnt do this otherwise I will regrettably have to get a refund .
Which is a pity as looks like a mind expanding experience but if I cant play then I cant play!

Many thanks for making it though

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:33 am 
Site Admin

Hi,

If you have accidentally ordered from the wrong platform, we will change the order for you, at no cost.

We are aware of the "_" issue. We messed up something in the latest build, but we are working to have it fixed and issue an update.

Until then, you can type : secure and press the TAB key. It will autocomplete the name for you.

exosyphen studios.

Join us on FaceBook!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:02 am 

Hi Robert,

I've logged in to my user area, and I can't find the discount code to purchase the Mac version of Hacker Evolution: Untold at half price since I've purchased the Windows version already.

Please let me know what info you need from me: order info, email address, so we can figure this out.

Thank you Robert

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:42 pm 
Site Admin

neowillendit wrote:
Hi Robert,

I've logged in to my user area, and I can't find the discount code to purchase the Mac version of Hacker Evolution: Untold at half price since I've purchased the Windows version already.

Please let me know what info you need from me: order info, email address, so we can figure this out.

Thank you Robert

Sent you an email!

exosyphen studios.

Join us on FaceBook!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:35 pm 

Okay, silly question, probably answered a gazillion times already, but I tried a search on the forum for "screen resolution" and it said those terms were too common.

So, for the mac version, how do I change the screen resolution, either as fullscreen or in windowed mode? Is there some command line flag to use? A property file somewhere?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:22 pm 
Site Admin

The resolution is fixed. The game will run at whatever resolution your desktop is set to.

exosyphen studios.

Join us on FaceBook!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:20 pm 

Okay, so for full screen, the resolution is fixed - I got that. It seems that in windowed mode, though, it behaves differently on my different computer.

On a 15" MBP, running at 1440x900 native, in windowed mode, it looks like it chooses a resolution of 1024x800. The FPS information at the top of the screen looks a bit truncated, but otherwise, the game proportions and views are fine.

On a 17" MBP, running at 1920x1200 native, in windowed mode, it looks like it chooses a resolution of 1920x1200, which means that the bottom is cropped off (the window's title bar, plus the standard menu bar takes up maybe 40 pixels.

Is there a way to force windowed mode bo run at 1024x800 when I'm using a native resolution of 1920x1200?

Thanks!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next