Post subject: Are We Doomed ? - Hacker Evolution Mod Info
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:42 am 

Are We Doomed ?

It's the year 2012 & the end of the Mayan calendar is closer then ever, with a few short days left before December 21st 2012, you've stumbled on to some information that without a doubt leaves you with the ultimate responsibility of saving humankind utilizing your computer skills.

You've discovered that the end of the Mayan calendar is what Y2K was about so many years ago but on a much more grand scale, specifically speaking, the launching & detonation of 3 nuclear Missile silo's that are located on secret military bases in Russia, Texas and Japan.

What is it all about and how did it start ?

With the start of World War III in mid 2012, the government & it's allies were vastly outnumbered when attacked by North Korea, the united nations went into complete turmoil in the process of trying to fix the global war threat - Among there tasks to take care of there was also the possible threat of nuclear war from North Korea.

With the assassination of the president of the US, the vice president took control, with the war at hand and massive amounts of soldier and civilian casualty's due to the war, it became simply clear that the world had forgotten about the supposed 2012 Mayan Calendar predicting the end of the world...

Now the question is, was the end of humankind in 2012 caused by human war or by man made machine ?

With the US too busy to focus on the possibility that the computer systems we had could have some flaws within them that would cause a crash and start a chain reaction of irreversible damage to server farms that managed the Nuclear Missile Silo's...

The fate of humankind is in your hands, no knights in shining armor, no meteor's hurling down to earth,
Just you, your computer & one hell of a story to tell the grandchildren if you succeed.

We have heard these story's before, we have imagined them, we have have all thought about it at least once - what will the world be like in 2012 ?...

So hurry, find that comfortable chair, strap in, prepare yourself mentally, grab a notepad and pen, your gonna need it !

Hey, who said saving the world was supposed to be easy ?....

Introducing Are We Doomed? Expansion Pack for Hacker Evolution: Untold.

The mod is currently in development, but will be released VERY VERY soon.

I guarantee as the mod developer that not only will this be one of the most complex and difficult challenging mod's you will ever encounter to date, it has taken many many pages of paper and iv'e gone through so many pens laying out the storyline for this modification.

I truly truly hope, this modification will be noticed as one of the most challenging and most unique modifications created for Hacker Evolution to date.

If you thought you have encountered a difficult and hard storyline, think again.

I would like to start of by beta testing the mod, before completely releasing it -
For those interested, perhaps you could respond to this thread or PM me...

I'm looking for 5 - 10 people.

Please keep in mine these 5 -10 people will play the game, report bugs and make suggestions that will shape and put the modification into an enjoyable - playable mod that you won't be able to keep your hands off of.

Sincerely,

Michael W.

Quote:
Edit by Myst:

Made it Sticky by request ;)

Post subject: Re: Are We Doomed ? - Hacker Evolution Mod Info
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:47 am 
Site Admin

Looking good :)
I will follow this thread for updates.

Software developer and Forum admin
exosyphen studios.

Join us on FaceBook!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:55 pm 

Could I be a beta tester?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:26 pm 

i would love to help beta test for you i dont have the game yet but when i do ill sure let you know if you are still looking for help. i have beta tested before and some real big gaming corps too my last one was for raven software looking forward to seeing this mod made

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:15 am 

Any progress on this one? I know, probably dead in the water but... the concept is interesting.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:21 pm 

Will Dojinn wrote:
Any progress on this one? I know, probably dead in the water but... the concept is interesting.

You can play mine while you wait. :)

>> SELECT * FROM ’users’ WHERE clue > 0
0 rows returned.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:41 pm 

Hello!
I'm new to the HackThisSite thingy (almost done the basics "yeyyyyyyy"), and Through there i got here to download the hacker evolution collection games (yet I don't know how to download them, after i bought them, i hope i'll figure it out), so yeh, i'll be glad testing the beta my friend :)