Post subject: Re: What are you playing nowadays? (Except HED)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:50 pm 

You should really go to www.desktopdungeons.net, they have a free version (the older game) which is totally different than the newer version, which has alot more functionality, but perhapse it's too much.

For example I spend like 2 weeks almost continuously playing the free game, while I can only do one, maybe 2 levels in the paid version before I want to switch to something else. Unfortunately I finished the whole free game and in the beta version (new version) there are many more levels inside and yeah in the paid version you play through the browser, so you have to be online while playing.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:03 am 
Site Admin

Modern Warfare 3 looks interesting...

Software developer and Forum admin
exosyphen studios.

Join us on FaceBook!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:02 am 

Just tried Max Payne, it does run on win 7 x64, but every shot I fire the game lags a bit, but it's still playable.

The Call of Duty series is not really my type of game, maybe if I play in single player, but the vids I see on youtube are all about multiplayer and there they play as a sniper and go in full assault mode, think that's just unnatural, and would ruin the game completely for me.
I do play fps games in single player most of the time, because I kinda suck at them, but play them mostly because they have a good story line, which is only available in single player for most games.

I would like to find people that want to play co-op portal 2 or dead island with me, but with dead Island I think you need to start all over, not sure about that though.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:00 pm 

I'm really looking forward to another good story from the modern warfare series. They had the best story from the other call of duty series IMHO.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:38 pm 

Well, recently I've played Hacker Evolution :D , Minecraft, and for the MMO category: EVE Online.

In addition, I've also played within the foreseeable past: Age of Empires II (relatively old classic, in my opinion) and StarCraft II.