Post subject: Free Games.. interested? Just respond if you want any.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:38 am 

OK, I have some games to give away, double ones etc. etc.
Anyway, if you are interested in any of them, just contact me on this forum..... I think some game will have alot of people that are wanting this, so I have to make sure that you will be playing them yourself, but first will put the list here.

Quote:
Puzzle Agent 1
King Arthur Collection
Dead Island

OK that's all for now, the copy of Dead Island needs to be activated and played through steam, the other games can be played without steam, but here is the trick.....

I don't want other people that I give these games for free to resell them, so if you are interested, you need to play them yourself and in the case of Dead Island, you need to add me to your steam account (if you haven't done this allready) my steam username is: radioman71

I hope you understand that I give these games for free, that's why I don't appreciate if you make money out of this opportunity, so just let me know why you would want this game and don't say anything that you're poor or something, just tell me why you like this game so much or games, if you're interested in all 3 of them.

I will give away the games next monday around 20.00 CET, and I hope to get alot of responses ;)

Post subject: Re: Free Games.. interested? Just respond if you want any.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:49 am 

Dead Island. Anything like Cthuhlu Saves the World?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:56 am 

Dead Island really is a fps game with high quality graphs and basically you need to survive on a zombie infected island.

Check out this video let's play series.... Think this guy gives you a real good idea about what the gameplay is like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8kFgkvvOYk

But compared to ctulhu saves the world, except by slaying other monsters, the game is totally different and has HQ graphics.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:55 am 
Site Admin

I will skip this one, since I prefer to support game developers (=purchase the games I play).

Software developer and Forum admin
exosyphen studios.

Join us on FaceBook!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:50 pm 

The games are allready purchased or given to me, but have 2 copies of them.

In this case they are all given to me by the webshop, Puzzle Agent 1, I had allready but got a free copy by buying Puzzle agent 2, King Arthur, bought this and the dlc's as seperate products, later on, there was also the collection in my games list, but don't need this, since I got them allready and therefore can give away.
When it comes to Dead Island, I contacted the webshop (gamersgate.com) because I had some problems (still have) with the pre-purchase bonus items, they made a new serial code for me, which I don't really need, because the game is running without the bonus allready, and wouldn't be included in this serial key either.

Ofcourse I am a honest guy and told them I could give this serial to friends here is the exact message....
Quote:
OK, that kinda makes sense, but I did see people with that weapon in the game, so that's why I kept on asking and that blog post is rather old allready. Anyhow, I don't know if you want to put my old serial code back, since the game is working as it should now, otherwise I might make somebody else happy with this, or am I being too honest now, which is one of my flaws?

Their answer was......
Quote:
The world could use a little more happiness. Why not start with our friends.
I got that flaw as well. I would probably be rich and prosperous if I didnt have it :-)

Now the problem is, I don't have any real friends, so I thought maybe somebody here is interested.
I did buy some 4 packs in the past one time I even thought it was a special edition of the game, I always prefer to buy deluxe versions etc. Anyway, always gave them away between people I have in my steam list, unfortunately there are people there that always want stuff for free, but won't play the game or stuff like that, so that's why I thought I would try this different this time.

The games are all legal and in the case of dead island, I did tell the shop about my plans, and they didn't hold me back on this, so that's legal too, I guess, I am not a rich guy or anything, just don't want to earn any money for something I got for free / on purpose or by accident and I don't want others to make money out of this too, so that's why I posted this inhere with these certain requirements.

Anyway, just had to clear this up, this is not some kind of hacked game version or stuff like that, all 3 games come with original serial key and download link directly from gamersgate.com.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:43 pm 

Better idea. Make them prizes for mod development (here or elsewhere.)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:53 pm 

Think that prices for mod development should be left to Robert, but ofcourse if you want to make a nice mod for one of the exosyphen games you are always welcome to do so. Just hope that there doesn't have to be any prices for people to start developing any mods. I also think that these are very nice games, each in their category and need to be given away to somebody who really wants to have this game.

If there is nobody here that wants it enough I will try to make somebody happy elsewhere. Hope you can understand that.

If you got a nice mod or anything, feel free to share them with us through this forum, maybe Robert will do some tournament in the future where you can win some nice prices, also if you upload them now, that doesn't mean you will be excluded from any tournament in the future :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:41 pm 

I think you're expecting most people to go for Dead Island, but King Arthur or Puzzle Agent are more up my street lol :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:45 pm 

I'm actually really interested in Dead Island (huuuge zombie nut here.)

I just didn't want to jump the gun on anyone else.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:54 pm 

Actually, having the extra copy of puzzle agent made me post this here, puzzle agent is not similar to HE, but it is an adventure game with, you guess it, lots of puzzles to crack.

King Arthur originally is a RPG game, but I think it's more like a strategy game, but that's my personal opinion and I do realize here that there is only a thin line between both genres.

And yes, I do expect most people wanting to have Dead Island, since that is one of these long awaited games, especially since that video of the little girl on holiday with her parrents being attacked by zombies and instead of growing into a zombie and attack her parrents she decides to commit suicide, think millions saw that video on youtube and alot of them had this game on pre-order for months.

I myself have one more pre-order for driver san francisco and really look forward to the release of assasin's creed Revelations, but that's not for sale on steam yet and not sure what version I am gonna buy either.