Post subject: Re: Free Games.. interested? Just respond if you want any.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:15 am 

Portal 2 has been on sale during the summer sale, but I got very unlucky buying this, I bought it on steam and a couple of weeks later I was in some shop where they offered the game 20 euro's off of steam's price, I wish I would have bought it in the shop, having the dvd and printed manual (assuming there is one) even at a cheaper price.

I must say that the single player part in portal 2 is alot easier than in portal, meaning it just felt more natural, after finishing portal 2, I went back to 1 and I think I got stuck at level 5 or so, never came back in the game though.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:50 pm 

Will Dojinn wrote:
^

That guy gets dibs. Better reason for asking than mine.

Don't be silly Will , My reason is no better than yours plus I have it already and you don't , I just thought I would mention my interest in it in case no one else was bothered about it which you are.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:57 pm 

RadioMan wrote:
This is not really why I did this, especially if you read my first posting in this thread.
I do understand that you don't sell it to him and I need to trust you on your word for that, but I am also looking for more players in my steam list who have this game, so I could do some co-op myself, currently one 1 person has this game and 1 other has it on ps3, but this is almost impossible to invite him into a co-op game.
Ofcourse you shouldn't feel any pressure in playing co-op with me, because if you don't feel like it or want to go alone etc. etc. I have been waiting for months now to do some co-op game in portal 2, which ofcourse never happened because my friends (who own this game) never had time to do this, and I am not pushing them in any way.

Now I am curious what you mean with dibs????

Totally understand Radio , as I said I knew my reason was not quite what you were looking for I just thought I would mention it.

As for you and Dead Island co-op ... I will send a friend request to you via steam and when I see you on and fancy a little co-op game maybe we can play. This goes for Portal 2 also ... most my friends have already played the co-op all the way through and I am having a few problems getting someone to play with.

My gaming is kinda on hold at the moment though as my mother had an accident and is confined to her bed for the next few months and I have to tend to her rather than playing games at the mo.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:54 pm 

This is totally understandable, kudo's for you for taking care of your mom.

Looking at your name it seems we are about the same age, anyway, if you want and have time to play games, just add me on steam, radioman71 is my id.

And in case you guys don't know it, I got 3 games to give away, and I believe so far only 3 are interested, so I can give a game to each one of you.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:27 pm 

OK, I allready gave King Arthur to matthussey, will give Dead Island to Will Dojinn, so welshboy1971, if you are interested in Puzzle Agent, let me know..... I need to have your email address to send the game to you both.

Edit: Just pm me your email address, and welshboy if you are interested in Puzzle Agent, pm me too.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:35 pm 

RadioMan wrote:
OK, I allready gave King Arthur to matthussey, will give Dead Island to Will Dojinn, so welshboy1971, if you are interested in Puzzle Agent, let me know..... I need to have your email address to send the game to you both.

Edit: Just pm me your email address, and welshboy if you are interested in Puzzle Agent, pm me too.

I have sent you a request on steam ( you should have 1 there from :LF:Udders ) and will pm you my email address as soon as I have done posting this message.

As for puzzle agent ... would love to have it but will also be happy if you wanted to wait and see if someone else would like it 1st.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:21 pm 

Puzzle agent is sent to you through email, there is no need to wait any longer, end time of this is 2 days gone allready, anyway.... have fun with this nice adventure game :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:49 pm 

RadioMan wrote:
Puzzle agent is sent to you through email, there is no need to wait any longer, end time of this is 2 days gone allready, anyway.... have fun with this nice adventure game :)

Thanks I will :D and I look forward to seeing you on steam when I manage to get some free time.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:19 pm 

Hmm, spam much?

On a more topic related note... I got Puzzle Agent and Puzzle Agent 2 over Christmas and really enjoyed them.